Monday 28 February 2011

Weak

So the last time I updated I mentioned my night out and my plans to abstain from dirty chicken.  As predicted, I failed:


Dirty Chicken and Chips

At least I didn't get a chicken burger.  I'm sure the above is healthier...

Before I went out I had a quick dinner of:


M&S Pizza

This was middle-of-the-road pizza.  It was sweet for some reason and I don't like sweet savouries! Tabasco rescued it.

Yesterday I had a poached egg on toast but, as with the cereal, you've seen loads of that photo.  For lunch we made:


Griddled Squid with Rustic Guacamole

This is similar to the first meal I put on my blog but this time we actually found some squid in the shops! It wasn't the best quality squid but it was still nice.  I don't usually like the tentacles as they freak me out but they were the tastiest bits.  I think a trip to Billingsgate might be in order... If you want to make this, find the recipe here http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/fish-recipes/chargrilled-squid-with-rustic-guacamole

A snack of:


Butterkist Toffee Popcorn

After a nap, another snack of:


Marmite on Toast

A lazy dinner of M&S Dine in for £10:


Parmesan Chicken Thing with Rosemary Potatoes


Cream and Jam Pot Thing

I didn't like this.  A pot of nothing and sugar.  Didn't finish it.

This morning:


Marmite and Jam Toast

Last week I was pretty bad with my intake.  Must buy vegetables at Sainsbury's tonight...





No comments:

Post a Comment