Tuesday 1 February 2011

And The Winner Is...

I ate the fourth and final pack of Comic Relief crisps tonight and they were:
Jimmy Con Carne

I cannot believe that these actually taste of what they're supposed to and are nice!  They definitely win hands down and hopefully will be made into a real flavour.  I'm sure Jimmy Carr has had little/no input into the production of these but he should be proud that someone's clever wordplay meant that he was linked to them.  My final crisp order therefore is:

1) Jimmy Con Carne
2) Stephen Fry Up
3) Frank Skinner Roast Dinner
4) Steak and Al Pie 

A short and sweet blog today due to 'My Big Fat Gypsy Weddings' and two large glasses of red wine.  The rest of my consumption included:

Dipping Egg

Tuna, Kalamata Olive and Salt and Vinegar Squares Sandwich

I have returned to standard working from home lunch now I have bread.  

Digestive Biscuit

I was doing quite well until this point...I blame the afternoon slump.

Malaysian Lamb with Stir Fry

This was another Atul Kochar recipe from Delicious Magazine and it was pretty good.  Nothing like I imagined based on the picture.  It looked like it was going to taste like spare ribs but the ingredients didn't reflect this.  A lot fresher tasting and apart from preparing the marinade (which was quick but obviously had to be pre-meditated in the style of a vengeful murder) was very quick to make; it took 10 minutes all together including travelling from the living room to the kitchen and back.

Lindt Santa

We STILL have Christmas chocolate in the house!  I only ate the head and a small amount of his back so  it's not as bad is it looks.  Chocolate coins tomorrow...














No comments:

Post a Comment