Sunday 13 February 2011

Brief Update

I'm off to a friend's for lunch in a bit so I have to be quick.  She realises her creations are going to feature in my blog and therefore I have put lots of pressure on her.  I think she is planning to ply me with alcohol so I forget to take pictures so don't go expecting a blog later on!

Yesterday I scavenged breakfast off my nan.


Taste the Difference Fruit Muffin

I usually prefer savoury for my weekend breakfast but this was pretty good particularly as it was free and I didn't have to wash up.  I would buy these.  I continued the free/lazy food options at the boyfriend's parents...


Steak, Salad and Garlic Bread

The garlic butter was in a heart shape on the steaks but it didn't stay in a heart shape. Morrison's adverts lie!!! I only had half the steak as it was way too big for lunch.


Fru Lemon Cheesecake

I didn't pay for these so I can't comment on their value but they were much bigger than the passionfruit things from the other day and were tasty.  A bit too big this time; perhaps I'm just never satisfied.


Barbeque Ribs, Salt and Pepper Squid and Singapore Noodles

Uh oh!  Shouldn't have had this but the takeaway near us is really good so temptation overcame us.  We also had a 1/4 crispy duck but just to confirm I didn't overdo it with all this food and there's some left in the fridge.  This is possibly the worst photo I've taken; I couldn't be bothered to take the lids off for the it.

This was this morning in preparation for the Bloody Mary's etc:


Fake Fruit and Fibre

I think half my photos are of this...











No comments:

Post a Comment