Monday 7 February 2011

Yawn

Boring day of food today so this will be short and sweet.


Bagel with Marmite

I hate our canteen.  I think this was stale.  The toast machine revived it but still...  I worry that other people have touched it/sneezed over it etc as they're just sitting out ready to be taken.   Why do I eat food from here?


Anzac Biscuits

These were bought into work to celebrate New Zealand's national day.  Very good biscuits.

I then had leftover chicken sandwich with piccalilli and a packet of cheese and onion Squares.  Pretty standard lunch and I was in a rush so forgot to take a picture.  You didn't miss much.


More melon (yawn)


Carbonara

I went to Deep Water Aerobics (What fun! Seriously!) so this was made for me when I got back.  Lovely!


Coconut

I didn't enjoy this.  I never really enjoy coconut.  It's lots of effort to crack it open and the only good bit is the juice inside (I didn't get any of this).  Coconut was meant to be covered in chocolate and served to me as a Bounty Bar.  

Due to this disappointment I had a Digestive biscuit.  I didn't have one yesterday so this was allowed.

It's big shop day tomorrow so hopefully going to get some interesting food to blog about (providing Sainsbury's has any of the stuff I want).  Apologies if you feel cheated today.






No comments:

Post a Comment