Saturday 12 March 2011

Uninspired

I've been pretty poor at updating over the past couple of days but I've also been pretty poor at eating.  Starting with Thursday's intake:

Curiously Cinnamon Cereal

Erm...Isn't this Cinnamon Grahams?  Did someone rebrand this without telling us or did I miss it?  Normally they make a right song and dance if they change the name of something or give us a vote.  Anyway I don't like the name but they taste exactly like Cinnamon Grahams so I will continue to call them Cinnamon Grahams.  They taste nice.
Cottage Cheese and Smoked Salmon Jacket Potato

Using the leftovers from yesterdays lunch but with a work jacket potato.  Can you believe they struggle to cook these properly?!  Even in one of those jacket potato oven things... I wonder how these people got in to catering.

Snack Bar

Naughty afternoon treat but I NEEDED it.  I bought it with the intention of sharing it with others but I ate two thirds...

Cheese on Crackers with Homemade Chutney (not by me)

I couldn't wait 'til dinner.  I had a bad day.  Other excuses...

Jamie's Cypriot Chicken with Mash and Beans

Taken from his 30 Minute Meals but without all the faff of the salads and pud. This is a great way to do chicken and very quick.

I forgot to take a picture of my toast yesterday morning.

Lemon Chicken Sandwich 

Salt and Vinegar Pret Crisps

I really wanted a burrito yesterday but didn't get to have lunch until 4pm!  Way too late for my liking.  Settled for the above.

Post-Drinks Pizza Hut Pepperoni Pizza, Chicken Wings and Chicken Strips

The chicken was limp, wet and tasteless but the pizza was gorgeous.  Lovely, crispy pepperoni and I always have a stuffed crust-a hollow crust is soulless.  I usually restrict myself to three slices of pizza but as I didn't like the chicken and was starving I had four. Looking forward to the cold bits later.

This morning:

CINNAMON GRAHAMS

I'm going to be much more exciting with my food today as I'm going to Borough Market and #MEATEASY tonight.  This time I'm getting in on some cocktail action. Whoop!



















No comments:

Post a Comment