Wednesday 2 March 2011

Rhubarb

I'm tired and moody tonight (so unlike me, ahem!) so a quick update. After the goulash last night we had a pretty late dessert of:



Pear and Rhubarb Crumble





My friend gave me some rhubarb from his allotment so I made the cake below and used a little for the crumble. It felt a bit wrong to eat a crumble on a weeknight though; it's definitely a Sunday dish in my mind.





Rhubarb and Custard Cake





I started making this cake last year and it's probably my favourite to bake. Sometimes I use different fruit depending on what freebies people give me from their gardens.

Breakfast today was:




Egg Mayo Sandwich and Pret Green Tea



I've run out of teabags at work so got a lazy expensive one this morning.


Pret Prawn and Avocado 'Breadless Sandwich'


Lazy Pret day today...







Mediterranean Meatball Bake

This is becoming a midweek regular I think.  Easy to make, filling and it covers most of my 5-a-day (not that I care too much about that).



3 Segments of Popping Candy Chocolate Orange

This is still left over from Christmas so I must have SOME willpower!

No comments:

Post a Comment