Sunday 23 January 2011

The Morning After

As promised an update of food from Dogs night.

This was purchased at the Dogs:


This wasn't really mine but I did eat half a chicken nugget and a few chips.  Note the blurriness of the photo which reflects my physical state at the time.

My actual dinner was on the way home.  After being refused entry to the McDonald's Drive Thru on foot (surely it makes little difference as long as we pay for our food!) we were forced to have Morleys instead.  Here it is:


It tasted good although there was way too much mayo.  I am moderately disappointed in myself but only because a Big Mac was really the order of the day here.  Maybe next time.

Finally, my breakfast this morning. A toasted Taste the Diffference Cheddar and Black Pepper Muffin with Marmite and a pot of Earl Grey:


This looks lame in the photo but it's actually swiftly becoming a breakfast fave.  These muffins are no longer reserved for Christmas Day!

Off for a roast now.  I'll hopefully remember to take a picture and fingers crossed there's some veggies happening.  They're distinctly lacking from my photos so far.  Oh well it's the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment