Tuesday 3 May 2011

Blogger Jail

That's where I'll be sent if I don't keep up with this blog.  I know I've been awful but I've been busy-promise!  I've also been busy eating so this will be long with pictures but short with words.  Here goes:

Carbonara
 Toast and Butter
Crab on Krispbreads
Sardines, Salad and Potato Wedges
Homemade Coconut Brownie
Crumpets with Marmite
Homemade Sausage Roll (slightly burnt)
Sainsbury's Tomato and Basil Chicken Salad
Shortbread from Devon
Lamb Curry and Roti from Jom Makan 
Not bad considering the bad reviews I read before I went.  First experience of roti-the new naan?!
Heinz Sausage and Beans on Toast (guilty pleasure)
Pizza Hut Chicken Wings and Strips
Pizza Hut Pepperoni Pizza
Starbucks Croque Monsieur (half)
Homemade Spanakopita (not sure if it's very authentic!)
Chai's Garden Platter
Garlic Seafood
Weeping Tiger (Comes with an amazing sauce but not sure what's in it. Tamarind maybe?)
Cockles and Dressed Crab from Leigh-on-Sea (pre-drinks) 
Saveloy and Chips (post drinks)
Toasted Hot Cross Bun
BARBECUE!
Homemade Coconut Brownie with Ice Cream and Berries
Leftover BBQ
Spanakopita 
Cheese Omelette
Mackerel and Crab Pate and Bread
Burger and Chips from The Talbot (before the quiz-we came 5th of about 10)
Smoked Salmon and Scrambled Eggs on Muffins
McDonalds Chicken Legend (it was ok if a bit dry. Stick to beef or nuggets next time)
Asparagus Risotto (my new favourite.  Please don't end asparagus season)
Smoked Salmon, Poached Egg and Homemade Hollandaise on Muffins (yum!!!!!)
Lasagne
I forgot to take pictures of our Royal Wedding food but it was good.
Tapas at Las Iguanas (not sure how I feel about this but it was quite cheap and a little bland)
Chicken Caesar Salad (don't ever get the low fat Caesar dressing from Tesco-it tastes like creamy piccalilli that's gone off)
Loch Fyne Sea Food Platter
Chicken and Leek Risotto
Maison Blanc Pear Tart
Smoked Salmon Omelette
Giraffe Grilled Chicken Club
Cod, Anya Potatoes with Chorizo and Mange Tout
M&S Lunch
Carbonara

So it seems I went full circle from carbonara to carbonara.  As you can see, the reason I've not updated my blog is due to constantly eating out!  Normal service should resume with the blog and it will hopefully include a few more homemade meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment