Monday 18 April 2011

Weekend Gluttony

Starting with Friday night:

#Meateasy

It probably wasn't the best idea to go on the penultimate night but despite the 3 hour wait (!) the food was amazing; the best so far.  I really hope this place is reincarnated somewhere nearby very soon.

Saturday:

Cinnamon Grahams

Smoked Applewood on Moroccan Spiced Crackers

I couldn't wait for lunch.

Half a Sausage Man Bratwurst

The best hotdogs in South East London.  It's a shame there's nowhere nice to sit and eat them.

Dinner was at Meze Mangal in Lewisham:

Taramasalata and Calamari

Halloumi and Dolmades

Beyti Kofte

Really good food, friendly service and very reasonably priced (apologies if I've used the wrong words for the above dishes).

We made a detour to the pub and came home with:

Morleys Chicken Burger

Need I say more?

Sunday:

Bacon Sandwich

Nachos

Fruit Salad

My body was craving vitamin C...

Lamb Kleftiko with Mash

Great recipe from Olive Magazine; bung all the ingredients in a pot for a couple of hours, add some feta and eat.

Half a Homemade Coconut Brownie

Sausage Roll

C made these for work.  I had to try them to make sure they were edible obviously...

Today:

Pret Smoked Salmon and Egg Baguette

Ancho Chicken Quesadilla from Picante Mexican Grill

My Zumba class tonight is desperately needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment