Saturday 2 April 2011

Lost Appetite


...or food bloggers block. The reason for not updating for over a week and also the reason for my unexciting eatings. I'll let you in on them anyway:

Asparagus Tart

Chai's Thai Garden 'Garden Platter' (http://chais-garden.co.uk/aboutus.htm)

Literally the platter as I gobbled this up before I took the photo.




Chicken Massaman Curry

They had run out of deep fried ice cream. I protested by refusing dessert altogether.




Bacon and Egg Muffin

We were going to go for a nice roast but left it too late and had:




Quarter Pounder, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Strawberry Milkshake
Lamb Burger in Pitta with Hummus

This was a lovely homemade burger but I had lost my appetite by this time and didn't bother to add salad so it looks pretty bland.

Toast and Honey

Gregg's Sausage Roll

Gregg's Ring Doughnut

Pork Meatball Soup

Struggled to eat all of this but despite my reservations it was lovely!




Pret Chicken Pesto Sandwich


KFC Fillet Tower Burger, Hot Wings with Chips and Gravy

The gravy is by far the best part.




Ancho Chicken Quesadilla


Smoked Salmon and Scrambled Egg Muffin
Cheese and Tomato Pitta
Homemade Lasagne
Cadbury's Chocolate Fingers
Toasted Hot Cross Bun with Butter

Ok, so looking back I appear to have had a lot, but I didn't finish all the dishes and often palmed them off to C. I'm possibly going to make a pavlova tomorrow for my mum after being converted by my friend the other week.  Fingers crossed!



No comments:

Post a Comment