Friday 6 May 2011

Is Lamb Off The Menu?

I've always liked lamb.  There were a good few years when I didn't eat beef and so replaced it with a lot of lamb.  On Wednesday night however, we cooked Lamb Kleftiko with lamb shanks and I really didn't enjoy it; so much so that I only ate half of it.  It had a strong taste but I could really only define it as tasting of lamb.  Does this mean that I no longer like lamb? I hope not.

Lamb Kleftiko

I've also eaten:

Strawberries
Cinnamon Grahams
Cheese and Tomato on Krispbreads

As usual I went to make a sandwich and the bread was mouldy.  Someone needs to invent an long life bread that doesn't go mouldy.  Or does that exist already?

Parma Ham and Tomato Roll 
Lasagne (slightly burnt)
A fly landed in my second helping.  Clearly a sign to stop eating.

Bagel with Marmite
The margarine in the canteen is truly disgusting.  Had to scrape it off and threw a quarter of the bagel in the bin.  Yuck.
Fajita Burrito from Picante Mexican Grill

I really like the food in here but the woman that finishes off the burritos is really moody and I think she hates me.  

Tonight will either be asparagus risotto or a take away if I'm lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment