Friday 24 June 2011

Deja Food

The reason for the above title is the unoriginality of my eatings over the past couple of days.  A combination of leftovers and cheap lunches have left my consumption looking bland and unoriginal. Sadly this is the case but I'm hoping the weekend brings more interesting culinary delights.

 Asparagus Risotto
With the addition of mushrooms this time.
 Weetabix
 Prawn Cocktail, Avocado and Tomatoes
Quite a nice, if slightly basic, lunch with some Krispbreads on the side.
 Teriyaki Salmon Stir Fry
I don't really care for stir fry; it's not filling and doesn't excite me.  The salmon was nice (although we burnt it a little) but I wasn't satisfied so we had to follow dinner with:
Pancakes
 M&S Chicken and Chorizo Sandwich
I think this has replaced my old favourite of Chicken and Salami which has disappeared of the shelves. Stop doing Limited Editions!
 Rump steak, Wedges and Portabella Mushroom
Probably could have done with some greens here...
 Beans on Toast
 As Above
 Lamb Kebabs with Greek Salad
 Egg Mayo Sandwich
 Leftovers
The kebabs do not look appealing here. They weren't that great cold either as they were slightly more solid...
Parma Ham and Tomato Panini
Lemon Drizzle Cake
I made this today with the intention of eating it tomorrow when friends come round, but it's only right I taste it tonight to make sure it's ok for them... It's my first ever attempt at Lemon Drizzle so hopefully it's a triumph!

No comments:

Post a Comment