Friday 3 June 2011

This Week I've Eaten...

A lot of stuff which I haven't recorded accurately so here is a quick rundown:
Fettucine Carbonara
 Birthday Cake
 Wasabi Sushi
 Jerk Chicken (using Walkerswood Jerk), Savoury Rice and Corn
 Tomato and Mushroom Omelette (tasted great, looked like sick)
 Mediterranean Meatball Bake
 Burrito from Picante (that woman still hates me-the feeling is mutual)
 Chocolate Brownie made by my friend
 Homemade Paella 
 Scallops and Avocado Salad (post Zumba lunch-yum)
 Lamb Kebab (from the Talbot Pub's Sunday BBQ)
 Seafood on Fire from Chai's Garden (King's of Leon song now in my head-a fishy version obviously)
 Plain Omelette
 Homemade Mackerel Pate
Spinach Curry made with Anjum Anand's New Sauces (nice but will add a fresh chilli next time-dried one didn't cut it) 
 Poached Egg on Toast
 More Mackerel Pate on Krispbreads
 Old Faithful Duck, Potato Gratin (lazily shop-bought) and Spinach (which was too salty and garlicky so I didn't eat it)
 Sardines with Greek Salad and Potato Wedges
 Tiny Toffee Crisp Biscuit
 Pizza Express Fiorentina Pizza (I have to stress to the waiter that I want a soft yolk-this should be default)
 Chicken, Mushroom, Asparagus and Spinach Pasta 
Beans on Toast

I've been lazy with the blog this week but, as you can see, I haven't eaten anything interesting.  I'm hopefully having a 'foodie' weekend (stupid term-it makes me hate myself and others) so will have some good stuff to put on here.  Before that though, I'm off to McDonalds for lunch-what a contradictory kinda person I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment